Driver Licence Requirements:
- Minimum age to rent a car is 21 / Hold license for at least 2 years
- Customer must have valid driving license. (Thai driving license or international driving license. Foreign driving licences have to be in english language) This applies to any driver of the car. All drivers have to be mentioned in the rental agreement.
- Pick up and drop off is free of charge at the pier or at your resort between 6 am and 8 pm.
- Child seats available on request at no additional charge.
- Minimum rental is 24 hours (1 day). If you wish to extend your rent, please inform us immediately. Extra days will be charged at the same price.
- Fuel: Cars have to be returned with the same amount of fuel as the were received. An additional fuel charge will apply if there is less fuel inside the car when it is returned.
- Deposit: The driver’s passport and a copy of their driving license is the only deposit required. You can also deposit THB 10’000 (Toyota Yaris) / THB 20’000 (Toyota Fortuner) instead of a passport.